lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

GAVIN MEGAHEY


Auxiliar de conversación curso 2018-2019

Image result for Ireland
                   









Hello! My name is Gavin and I am from Belfast in Northern Ireland. This year I will be working in Murcia as a Language Assistant. In 2012 I graduated from the University of Ulster Jordanstown with a Bachelors degree in Political Science. I then pursed a career in Retail Management and managed various stores for a premium retailer until September 2018. Although I have never been a teacher before I have always had a passion for teaching and coaching. I have often enjoyed coming to Murcia on vacation and love the rich Spanish Culture the Region possesses. My hobbies include cycling and playing football. The weather in Murcia gives me the perfect environment to cycle all year round. I feel lucky to have the opportunity to work in IES Ruiz de Alda as it is a fantastic school with great students and teachers. I am also looking forward to the challenge of assisting students with learning the English language. I have arrived to Murcia this year with a view to making the move permanent. The Auxiliar program provided me with the perfect job to experience Spanish culture as I make progress with learning the Spanish language.

1 comentario: