lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

Auxiliar de conversación curso 2017-2018

Hello! My name is Simona and I am an Auxiliar de Conversación from Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States. In 2014, while in university, I studied for six months in Valencia and fell in love with Spanish culture and the lifestyle. I am glad to be back in Spain and I’m enjoying living and working in the region of Murcia. This is my first time working as an English teaching assistant and I love helping with all of the great students and teachers here at IES Ruiz de Alda. I’m happy to have the opportunity to share my experiences with students and help them learn more about the English language and American traditions. In my free time, I like to stay active by travelling, biking, rock climbing, and hiking. I feel very lucky to live in in the south of Spain because the weather is nice enough to spend time outside all year round! I will be living in Murcia until the end of May and while here I hope to improve my Spanish, meet new people, eat a lot of good food, and take advantage of all Spain has to offer. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario